Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Clothes

I was out with Nalini,aL and Mich the other day at Gurney. Mich wanted to buy socks so we went to PDI. I then saw a very crumple shirt. Now very fashion ma.. So I kaypo go see.. Then I told Nalini "If I ever get this piece of shit back, don't think u'll ever see me again".. My mum doesnt like all this crap. Just imagine if I wear this crumple shit shirt to work. She'll probably DISOWN me!! But 1 thing good is that no nit iron. The more CRUMPLE the shirt the more YAU YENG you look. rite? LOL!! Actually, I was wondering how they crumple the shirt. At that moment, I look down at the shelf and I saw this!!!

NOW I KNOW HOW TO FOLD MY CLOTHES LIAO!!!! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger nalini said...

would you rather wear rags then?

Thu Mar 22, 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

aL: serious? actualli hor.. my hs's rags oso not tat crumple. LOL!!

nalini: tho rags are not CRUMPLED but koyak koyak d 1 wor.. i got la.. wear to slep. mum alwiz scold wen i wear. say wana throw away d.. but everytime after wear take for washing, the t-shirt stil come bek to my room. LOL!

Thu Mar 22, 01:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home