Saturday, March 10, 2007

Telekom

I was told that I have activated my house phone voicemail. I don't really bother until Nalini told me that I got charge for activating, I got charge when people leave a voicemail and I also got charge when listening to it. What the point then? So today morning I decided to call Telekom to deactivate it.

*Dialling 100*
Selamat Datang ke Telekom. Untuk Bahasa Melayu tekan Satu. For English press two. And bla bla bla....

Staff: Hello, Saya ABC sedia membantu.
PC: Hello, Morning.
Staff: Morning.
PC: Is it possible for me to deactivate the voicemail of my house number?
Staff: May I know who is on the line?
PC: Oh. I'm Jennifer here.
Staff: Okay. Miss Jennifer, is the number register under your name?
PC: Yeah.
Staff: Can I have your house number?
*Oh god.. what's my number?"
PC: Erm.. 6463886.
Staff: Miss Jennifer, I'm sorry but this number is not register under your name.
PC: Oh god. Erm.. I think is 6443886.
Staff: I'm sorry miss. This number is not register under your name too.
PC: What?
*checking my hp, searching for my room number but knot find*
PC: Errmm.. Is there other way to find out what's my house number?
Staff: What is your IC no., miss?
PC: 850711-07-5***
Staff: Okay. Miss Jennifer Ooi Poh Chin.
PC: Yes. That is me.
Staff: Your house number is 64**886.
PC: Yes Yes. Now I remember..

*SIA SOOI NYA!!! LONG PIAK!!!*

12 Comments:

Blogger nalini said...

aiyooooooooo... mou ngan thai la..
next time call me to ask k... i know it by heart
hahahahaha

sad case lah you!

Sun Mar 11, 02:18:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

nalini: haha.. i hav nth to say. my fault. now i even conphews wid my psc club number. aL told malik my number instead of me.

m slack wid numbers now. haih..

Sun Mar 11, 04:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....short term memory loss ? keke...pls remember ur name =x or else next time ppl ask ur name and u end up saying other ppl's name, then it's a serious problem :P

Sun Mar 11, 05:00:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

kah peng: my name not so bad yet la.. numbers realli. haha..

Sun Mar 11, 07:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wau lau! haha
u so funny!! how come u forgot! oh god! lost memory ar? haha! next time must remember ur where is ur house, ur husband, ur child... dun forgot them. haha...

Sun Mar 11, 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

busy: i hope i will.. hehe.

Mon Mar 12, 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger ~SHiAwAsE~ said...

Hah at least u sia sooi over the phone. Once i went to maxis center and the man ask me my number i gave the wrong one...summore that 1 is not registered under me. He must have thought i was up to something. Paiseh man in front of him...

Mon Mar 12, 01:18:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

hahahaha.. i'm not the oni 1!!!

Shiawase: but den hor.. u gota no tat m major in accouting. i love numbers alot. n if now m slack in numbers, wat will happen to my life den?

Mon Mar 12, 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Hi Jennifer Ooi Poh Chin! Now I know what PC stands for! lol not 'personal computer'. Ya, great lesson to learn oh...next time wen ppl ask ur name, don't say Jennifer Ooi....emmm forgot PC... Personal Computer! lol...jk nia k? haha

Mon Mar 12, 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

eileen: i go out i don say full name 1. mayb 1day i'l forget oso.

usually i go out i say "hi, i'm jennifer" tats all. mayb i shall try "hi, i'm jennifer ooi poh chin"
the fella goes "i beg ur pardon"
i continue "i'm jennifer ooi poh chin" is so long la ok?

anyway who bloody care bout ur name unless tat fella is interested in u. no? LOL!

Mon Mar 12, 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

are you trying to say friends shouldnt really care about remembering friends' names? since friends aint interested in each other?

no wonder i couldnt remember your middle name. Jennifer Ooi Poh HOR.

Tue Mar 13, 01:33:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

nalini: YES!! Indirectly i was TOKING BOUT YOU!!! UNFAITHFUL FRIEND!!!! my name oso can lupa!!!

mayb wen u get to no the person longer.. not on the 1st day i suppose.. most of the bloggers oso i no their 1st name nia.

Tue Mar 13, 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home