Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Trap

I fetched my mum to run some errands today after work. So it was about 6p.m. when I was on my way back at underground Recsam der. As usual, got policemen there to take care the traffic ma.. So this diagram says it all...

-Click on it for a better view-
The car in CIRCLE is me.. So I was the first car at the junction and the policeman show signal ask me to come come come.. So I see no car and i go go go. So I went to the back of the GREEN car he samo show sign say come come come.. So I go as the diagram shown above and I stop der. At the back of me, there was another car who followed. Guess what? The policeman walk to the car and ask him stop at the side. I can see from the rear mirror. I assumed the policeman told him that he was not allowed to do that because there two lane nia. You are not suppose to create more lanes. Then tat BASTARD point my car say I did that too why din stop me! So ngam time to go so i SPEED off..

So people.. The policeman just wana trap u. Dont get the trap ok? He wana makan kopi eh.. den wen u giv he go report he got even more!! It was stated that those policeman who report on any bribe will be awarded RM100!!

I was lucky today.. So U ppl learn from this post ok?

7 Comments:

Blogger aL said...

aiyoh. too free lah. draw draw...

not nice oso.

beh kuai the policeman didnt wanna take YOUR duit kopi lah...

=P

Wed Mar 21, 01:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The drawing soooo kiut! Haha...

Wed Mar 21, 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

aL: wat does my drawing gota do wid duit kopi? use some sense la. CIPET!!!

bryan: thanks!!

Wed Mar 21, 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger ~SHiAwAsE~ said...

Eh ur cars very cute la. And the policemen look like stickman. Oso cute. My friend's auntie oso kena. The policeman call her over so she go then he saman her for crossing over to them :/

Wed Mar 21, 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

shiawase: of cos la.. i took whole nite drawing tat.. haha.. yaya purperly 1.. and their head oso bigger. can see? cos dey simpan SAMPAH inside!!! BRAINLESS EH!!

Thu Mar 22, 01:01:00 AM  
Blogger aL said...

ayam senseless!

Sat Mar 31, 05:21:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

aL: not the 1st time!

Sat Mar 31, 06:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home