Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Latest Break Record

2 weeks ago, I blog about Break Record on how fast I was speeding to work. Now, this is the latest record.

I was late again. I mean real LATE!! Work starts at 9a.m. but when I was up and look at the time, it was 9:15a.m. FARK!! M REALLY LATE and TOO LATE TO FARK BOUT IT!! The last time I speed up to 140 kmh but this time, I managed to go up to 143 kmh. LOL!!! So when I reached at work, the time was 9:45a.m.

The question is

"I took too short time in BATHING AND DRESSING or DRIVING?"

7 Comments:

Blogger ~SHiAwAsE~ said...

Haha! Too late to fark about it!
Wah how u drive 140km/h? Road no car meh?

Wed Mar 21, 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

yaya.. too late.. how i drove 140kmh? jes "lap iu" la!! LOL!!

high way la siau chieh!!! haha.. u think pg road can go up 140 ah? everywher oso stated 60kmh, 70kmh and max 80kmh nia.. u wana kena saman ah?

the road i was speeding hor.. limit 90kmh nia. haha...

Wed Mar 21, 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

*raises hand*
i know the answer.

you skipped the shower, and you tried to be Miss Beanie - you got dressed in the car while speeding your way to work!

see lah.. i see you so up ah.

Thu Mar 22, 12:47:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

nalini: haha. great imagination!! i did had my shower ok? samo go to office phang phang!!

Thu Mar 22, 12:58:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

nalini: i very kheng hor? LOL!

Thu Mar 22, 01:19:00 AM  
Blogger nalini said...

eleh, pls go look in the mirror urself.

syiok sendiri pulaks.

Thu Mar 22, 02:55:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

nalini: wats wid u? 1 moment see me so up 1 moment say i syiok sendiri. wat kind of fren is dis? CILAKA!!!

Thu Mar 22, 03:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home