Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Roxbury Food House

Most of the Fridays, I'll stay back for meeting at my work place. Then I'll have appointment with my secretary for dinner. Last Friday, we decided to have dinner at Roxbury Food House. They have very friendly waiter that can joke along with my secretary. I was just there shaking head seeing my secretary flirting with the waiter. Next I told her, "Hey, let's go Pelita la" She replied, "What for? Order food already la". I continued, "He is no different than the mamak fella there. The food there also much cheaper from here." Both started laughing.

-Roxbury Food House-

-The menu-
Look at Rox's Moby DICK!

-Closer look-
8 INCHES LONG sausage THICK and JUICY with CHEESE!

-Look at #2. Bukit Bendera-
My secretary ordered this

-This is Bukit Bendera-
It did makes me stop talking for awhile cause I look at the size
and I was like "Man, you finish this your own"


-Look at her greedy face!!-

-My secretary's Chicken Burger-

-My Fish & Chips-
I ate 1 piece nia. Couldn't finish. So much ok?

-Margret and her friend's Pizza-

-Look at the cheese eaten by Margret-
Yummy Yummy

Thanks to Margret for the dinner. Was suppose my secretary chia but u chia instead. Thank you veli muchie!! Btw, Margret is my secretary's friend. This is my second time meeting her. Will chia you when I go over KL ya..

8 Comments:

Blogger aL said...

aiyo yoh... ur secretary helps you in your work or in eating?

hahahahhaaahhaha!

Tue Mar 13, 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

both la... she everything oso do 1. i ask her nia she ok 1. tats secretary ma.. but till now she still dunno me tat well. jes follow instruction nia. very kuai lo.. haha..

Tue Mar 13, 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

apale.. till now still treat her as secretary ah?

ish. cannot be same level one ah?

poor girl.

Wed Mar 14, 01:04:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

secretary is alwiz secretary la. how 2 b same level? tat same day, got F1 road show ma. we show 1 Audi TT. She say she wan. I say wan oso la. den i think think.. eh knot la. how can the secretary sit same car as the boss. then she told me to get mini cooper. mini cooper is in my list. don worry.

Wed Mar 14, 10:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also want a leng lui secretary to accompany me eating! :p

Thu Mar 15, 04:21:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

bran: go get 1 la.. eng nia ma.. haha.. too bad la my secretary knot pinjam lai pinjam khi eh. LOL!

Thu Mar 15, 09:41:00 AM  
Blogger CY said...

Eh... nothing new lah this.

You eat hot dog b4 right? You think, which part of the dog is that?

Sat Mar 17, 02:55:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

i take chicken sausage!! not dog!! =p

*i no wat u wana say!! too bad i caught u*

Sat Mar 17, 09:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home