Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Toilet

When I was looking thru Kennysia's blog the other day, I came across to his Bukit Bintang Toilet. I was laughing non-stop when I saw his last picture. That doesn't end. On Saturday night after dinner at auto-city, we came back to e-gate, Old Town for drink. Just before heading Old Town, all of us needed the loo badly. Guess what, the line was too long and we badly need to do our business, I turn to the back and I saw someone going in to the handicap toilet.

-This is the sign shown outside the door-

I was kinda shock with this fella's behavior. How can you simply going in rite? So I was kinda chicky that night. So, I got my handphone 7200 with the camera mode ready and I caught that FELLA!!!

-Ini dia.. Org yang tak tau baca-

9 Comments:

Blogger aL said...

cibai you jen... cibai.

i act so susah wanna amuse you all.. now u post up let the whole world see.

*shows middle finger*

Tue Mar 13, 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

hahah.. nvm la.. show ur face abit.. to the world.. i help u promo u ok? u b femes, my blog oso femes ok? haha..

u beta keep ur middle finger b4 i cut it!!

Tue Mar 13, 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

lol you two!
hahahaa... lucky dont hav my piccie...

wakakakaka!

Wed Mar 14, 01:00:00 AM  
Blogger Mischique said...

oh my god..this is like my 1000th attempt to post a comment. stupid comp. anyway that was a good one Jen. Al look so cute as always!

Wed Mar 14, 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger aL said...

mischique: thank you =) i noe i am. LOL!!!

ahaks.

muaahahahahah!

bwahahahahahaahaha.

Thu Mar 15, 02:30:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

nalini: wat we two? is she alone in the toilet ok? i don go in wid her la. haha

mischique: y so diff to comment? ur prob o my prob? haha.. aL cute? my a** lagi cute. haha..

aL: buakkkk... i like chicky knot ah? u beh song apa? come la.. u ducky shit!!

Thu Mar 15, 09:37:00 AM  
Blogger CY said...

Eh... no good Jen. Shouldn't make fun of illiterate ppl like that. Lol!

Sat Mar 17, 02:53:00 AM  
Blogger aL said...

cy: how dare youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

*breaks your guitar into 47283659243786 pieces*

Sat Mar 17, 03:04:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

cy:she is not la.. she jes wana act like 1 nia.. u boh akai.. say my fren til like tat..

aL: break la.. he alwiz buli me so m not siding him.. =p

Mon Mar 19, 05:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home