Monday, March 05, 2007

Lou Sang

It was a get together day with my IPG friends. They are Celine, Sharon, Lin Fah and Zhi Yin (my secretary since TARC). Celine brought her boy friend along, Andy, and Zhi Yin fetch Shu Wei(TARC friend) all the way from mainland. Since so few people, I invited my seniors sekalian. They are Ai Ling, Michelle and Yin Yin. The plan was to gamble but we started with Chor Tai Dee den to Play Station den to Gin Rummy den to Twister. Gamble suppose involve money but no money was involve that day.

-Clockwise: Andy, Ai Ling, Michelle, Zhi Yin, Shu Wei-
PLaying Gin Rummy

-L-R: Sharon, Lin Fah, Celine-
Playing PLay Station

-Yin Yin-
Pity her alone on9. Look at her face. Nobody wana play with her.

-Before Lou-

-The SALMON-
GUESS HOW MUCH IT COST ME?

-After Lou-

-In case u dunno, this is the Twister mat-

-The player: aL, Celine, Baby, Michelle, Sharon, Yin Yin-

-Begin like this-

-Ended up like dis-
Got Twisted... Haha..

B: L-R: Celine, Yin Yin, Michelle, Sharon
F: L-R: Shu Wei, Me, Zhi Yin, Ai Ling
-Group Photo-


After group photo, all of them wen home. I was invited to my next door's for dinner. So I went for awhile to show my face and den headed to fetch aL. Next was to Gurney to meet Angel, Yin Yin, Michelle, Cnee and Bryan (some1 femes. guess which Bryan) for movie.

We watched the pursuit of happyness acted by Will Smith. Is just a story bout life. Boring!

Rate: 3/10

After movie, we went green house for supper. Thanks to Bryan for the movie and drinks that night. Reached home bout 2 smtg. Slept bout 3am.

5 Comments:

Blogger nalini said...

oiiiiiiiiiiii some more daresay. u all ditch me upstairs mar. dont wanna play wif me mar. sob. ask me go do antivirus update pulak.

Tue Mar 06, 01:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nalini: no ditch u ok? u sendiri wana go on9 wid NCS!!

btw.. antivirus u sendiri wana update eh. i din ask u to. haha.. anyway thanks 4 the job.

u got ang pau oso wat. haha..

Tue Mar 06, 01:13:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i sukak ma!
eh i dunno NCS' MSN lehh.. u got ah?

mayb i should just raba ur revolving water stone more...

Wed Mar 07, 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

u suka den don say we ditch u ok? very the not nice to hear. like bitch u. haha..

btw.. if i got NCS's msn oso i wun giv u la. let u b my slave 1st. den oni giv. hahaha..

coe raba more la. many the more u raba.. the beta changes of gettin the real NCS!! LOL!! ai mai?

Thu Mar 08, 09:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

opss. jes saw my mistake..

"come raba more la. mayb the more u raba.. the beta chances of gettin the real NCS!! LOL!! ai mai?"

my hs keyboard cacat la. sien nia.. wana throw away d.

Sun Mar 11, 12:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home