Tuesday, October 14, 2008

nearly... still cant...

while driving to and bek from work...
nearly involve in not oni 1 but 2 accidents..

1st happen when I was about to reach at my company..
there was this waja in front of me..
i din realised he already break to turn to right..
obviously without signal light o with also i cant see
cos his light colour is shaded BLACK..
u no those a2a9 waja..
so i nearly bang into him..
plus i was driving my mum's car to work today..
imagine the impact tat will happen if i din realised in time?
haih...

2nd was after coming out fr tambun toll back to penang..
at the curve to the main north-south high way..
i was going straight instead of following the curve...
and speeding at 80 liao jes rite after the toll...
got realised and the car was like going zig zag...

again..
i barely concentrate wen driving..
if anything happen to me one day cos of accident...
is all my fault..
I JUST CAN'T CONCENTRATE!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drive carefully ok?

Tue Oct 14, 09:14:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

how to if heart n mind not around?

Tue Oct 14, 09:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home