Saturday, November 15, 2008

was driving to qbm..
suppose to drop mum to get smtg..
wen i was at the coffee bean road about there...
suddenly there was a crowd by the sea..
IT WAS A FIGHT!!!
between chineses and malays..
they were hitting with steels and helmets..
they were so close to me...
the cars in front won't move!!!!
they were there watching!!!

WHAT THE HELL U THINK U R DOING??
IS A FIGHT OK???
U WANA GET INVOLVED???

then i started to horn the cars in front of me to round back..
and i told mum that i'm not going to let her go qbm like tat...
so we went home

on the way home..
my hands are shaking..
my leg won't want to pedal..
is so scary!!!

just imagine if the cars in front did not move..
next my car will be smash by them!!!

sis told her bf and he said his friend just told him that a bunch of "ppl" are there standing by already..

*i really dunno what these days teenagers thinking. why would they do all this? you know why? cos they wana take charge. for your info, the penang bridge marathon event is being held there. and just imagine they are fighting! is a real fight ok? not arguments..*

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kia si betui!!!!!~XD

Tue Nov 18, 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

chit loh lai eh la..
told u me kia si de ma..
LOL!!

ceh ceh su nia..

Tue Nov 18, 06:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fights are scary. I think they don't happen too much where I live, which is a relief. But I read on the news today that in Geneva, lots of teenagers are carrying knife around now, they say is for self defense but who knows... freaky le...

Tue Nov 18, 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

wah.. tat 1 lagi scary.. at anytime oso can kena slaughter 1..
crazy man!!!
u beta bcareful la..
who knows these ppl now think is a trend..
SCARY!!!

Wed Nov 19, 09:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah... they think it's trendy. Lucky I don't live in Geneva ;) But just a few days ago got ppl murdered in the park around the corner from my place... I didn't know until I see in the news. THAT'S SCARY!

You also gotta be careful ok?

Fri Nov 21, 08:13:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

sure do bell..
u too..
last nite my dad's car got broke in..
guess wat dey stole..
HIS CAR ROAD TAX!!!
naza ria lai..
road tax RM800 over..

Sat Nov 22, 12:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home