Wednesday, October 29, 2008

spammer

for the pass few weeks..
ever since the day i continue blogging..
some1 actually came spamming my blog..

this is my blog..
so i have my freedom of saying anything..
no matter how bad my english is..
is stil non of ur biz!!!

i have my way of writing..
i have my own style..
if u don agree wid me den stop reading my blog..

i no u have been readin my blog..
my stat counter shows..
my nuffnang shows..
so u cant deny if i have all the evidences..

not to mention who..
u no who u are..

please stop all this nonsense as i did nothing to u..

btw is it one of the shouter??
or is it two or three??

=.=

*off to work..*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pork Chop (just kidding!)try not to let this kind of immature stuff get to you ok? Keep your head high :)

Sun Nov 02, 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

BELLLLLL!!!!
i'll ring ur bell i tell u.. haha

m fine here..
is jes tat i don mess wid u..
u don mess wid me..

anyway all this oni done by childish pot!!
it wun get in my way ler..
wun so stupid to follow dem crazy..
i hav better aims in life..

so.. no worries.. i can handle it!!
*chak*

Sun Nov 02, 10:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home