Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pendant

today i spent my day wid Jens again.. she started cam whore in my car.. i dunno y many ppl once sit my car nia sure start cam whore liao.. y ah??

she said i should advertise her in my blog.. she is now available..

-Jens-
-Jens with doggy-

Then we headed towards Prangin Mall cos I wanted to get some stuff for myself.. at times need to pamper ownself oso ma.. we had tom yam steamboat for lunch.. and then to LACONIC..

since her bday was on 14 oct.. so i got her a gift for her bday.. a pendant.. nice bo??

-Jens with her new pendant-

- a closer look-

and the reason i went prangin is bcos i wana get this from Laconic!!! this is wat m gona wear from now on...
-sui boh?-

2 Comments:

Blogger millymin said...

Look at the pic where Jens was holding her pendant, the aunty turned around and looked at the camera =.=

Tue Oct 21, 01:08:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

yea i knew bout it..
she thinks i was taking Jens boobs kua.. LOL!!!

Wed Oct 22, 05:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home