Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Job

Today out of sudden my colleague came to me saying that I will have to attend a course. Something like motivation and regarding sales. I said fine.. It'll be very useful for me then. Later on she continue...

R: After the course, no more dressing this way.
PC: What? Then wear what?
R: Wear skirt.
PC: WTF? I'm suppose to wear SKIRT??? Can I not go for the course then?
R: I'm sorry. Mr Kong says you have to in order to improve the sales of the company.

What else can I say? So I'm suppose to wear skirt huh? I don't have any by the way. So I guess I can claim my new clothes from the company? LOL!!!

*Stop Dreaming and get back to what you were doing*

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRUE OSO..U SHOULD START WEAR SKIRT..NO MORE JEANS COUSIN..GET BACK UR GAL'S SMELL..LOL

Tue Feb 27, 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

i'm not gal meh? i wear time u don c nia..

Tue Feb 27, 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger aL said...

yalar..abodien. work d must wear skirt mar..

presentation skills like tis oso u dont noe meh?

tsk tsk tsk

Tue Feb 27, 10:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i nola.. but here wher nit tat formal? smal company nia. wear pants oso can? haha.. joking la..

of cos i no wat to wear la. sun pien go kau chai..hahaha..

Wed Feb 28, 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

woooooooo hoooooooo
i got some old skirts, u in?
well, they're pretty new.

Wed Feb 28, 08:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

old and pretty new? i in oso useless la.. knot fit.. how i wish m ur size. LOL!!

btw, thanks for the offer..

Wed Feb 28, 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

it's okay.. there's always rubber gutters and my mom.

Thu Mar 01, 09:39:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

ahahahaha... nonsense!!!

Thu Mar 01, 10:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y not wear skirt ar? haha.. wear skirt very nice one! better than wear trouser! try it~~~ haha~! this is an opportunirt for u to try~~then u can remember ur '1st time' wearing skirt! haha!

Sun Mar 11, 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

busy busy: i got wear 1. jes not tat often la. btw, i hav more pants than skirt. nit to buy lo. company giv rules d. wat to do ah!!

Mon Mar 12, 12:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home