Thursday, March 01, 2007

Taugeh

Last Tuesday, I had chicken rice for lunch with my colleague. Usually the chicken rice in Penang doesn't come together with taugeh but here in Juru, the place where I work, the chicken rice has. Something like the chicken rice in Poly Land, Pulau Tikus.

When I took the chicken to my plate, I took the taugeh together. When I place the food in my mouth, out of sudden, there's a whisper in my head saying "Don't bother bout my blog. Just continue eating taugeh!" I nearly puked all the food that is in my mouth man.

This happen because last Sunday during the bloggers' meet, I met Boss Stewie there. He then reminded me bout his taugeh blog. That is really disgusting. I got disgusted till I barely finish my food.

-This is the taugeh left on the table. Haha..-

3 Comments:

Blogger Mischique said...

heyy jennifer! you know i was eating curry mee this morning and i recalled boss stewie's post on bean sprouts because you kept bringing it up and i felt like throwing up when i saw the bean sprouts. blechhh

Sat Mar 03, 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger LogicYuan said...

you girls shouldn't be disgusted!

taugeh is very nice and tasty la...

lol...boss stewie gonna go bengkak for his influence on u ppl haha...

just don't have anXl sYx on the same day! haha

Sun Mar 04, 11:40:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

brenda: i keep bringing up? i don remmeber.. hahha. i jes wrote in my blog here nia. btw.. tats how i felt wen i ate tat plate of chicken rice. haha..

ji yuan: haha.. joker!!

Mon Mar 05, 09:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home