Thursday, March 01, 2007

Five Reason Why I Blog

I got tagged by Cheah CY and Joo Sing. Thats all i guess. Hehe..

5. I started blogging just for the fun of it. I saw many friends of mine has their own blog. So I also blog along with them. Not that la. I'm not a follower! I blog to meet MORE FRIENDS!! MORE NEW FRIENDS!! Now I really have more friends after the bloggers' meet

4. I blog to share out the things that I've experience and and to update my friends from far bout my life. *Still the same or change a lot already?*

3. I blog to meet all the big nut case fella like the below:-

-Suppose to be Gals Group photo-
But these nut case guys self proclaim as GAL!!-
L-R: Chun Yee, Yin Yin, Ai Ling, Jen Ooi, Angel, Michie


B: L-R: Minny, Cedrid, Emily, Michie, Angel
F: L-R: KuE, Brenda, Yin, Megat, Ai Ling, Me

-Also this guy telling the bloggers that the meeting is
OVER HERE, DOWN HERE!-
2. I love taking pictures. Especially all those funny, cute and weird pictures then I'll blog about them.

1. I blog because I know you are reading this. Hahaha.. Thanks for sticking here with me. LOL!

Now I'm suppose to tag another 5 fella. Who will be the next 5?

1. Edward
2. Lim Stanley
3. Yeoh Karen
4. Eileen
5. Kah Peng

4 Comments:

Blogger CY said...

Heh... like that call revenge ah? ;)

Tell you something lah... first photo... Jen Ooi and Ai Ling look very "different" hor?

Wakakakaka! xD

Fri Mar 02, 06:45:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

thanks 4 the info.. edited!

Mon Mar 05, 09:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after read the 5 here, i think i also should be do blogging when i'm free. haha.. seem like very interesting right?

Sun Mar 11, 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

busybusy: yea.. very interestin. we even had the blgogers' meet. alot of fun ok? hehe..

Mon Mar 12, 12:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home