Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lost

Today, Michie has made the decision of putting her Tung Tung to sleep. She asked me and aL to follow her to vet. We did. Seeing her tears running down when the doctor inject the jab at its butt was the most difficult thing for me. *I tak tahan people cry. I can follow along* After so long, Tung Tung is still alive. The doctor needed to inject 5 jabs. Usually for rabbit 1 jab is enough. Tung Tung's heart was as strong as a rock. She was a tough cookie man. Just like the owner.

May Tung Tung rest in peace. She has gone for good. Some place where she is happy with no pain. I hope Michie will get on with life like normal as is difficult to lose something belonging at anytime. The feeling of sad and sympathize is there. Sob Sob.

Later at night when I went home, I was searching for my fish. Is not there! Searching the whole house and I could not find anywhere else. Where the heck is my FISH!!?

"MUM!!! Mana Ikan AKU!!?"
Sis came down and say "MUM GAVE TO THE SALOON LADY ALREADY! SUAN BAH."

Haih :'(

Click here to view my fishes!

2 Comments:

Blogger aL said...

=(((( i wanna cry again d. sob.

sorry to hear bout ur fishes k. poor thing.

Wed Jan 17, 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

=(

Wed Feb 07, 09:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home