Tuesday, January 09, 2007

MOSSY CATCHING MARATHON

When I reached home, I heard clapping sounds from up stairs. So, I was very curios. What is it so happening or so happy about? Guess what happen when I got up? My whole family catching mossy la. I told them I HAD ENOUGH LAST NIGHT! Was suppose to be studying for today's paper. Instead of that, I started catching mossy in my room. Too many until I cant even concentrate! After catching a few, I damn tired already. Went back to study but still got mossy flying around. So just now when I got home, I decided to go count how many mossy I caught last night. So here it goes...
How many? NINE!! A few also 9 ok? Blood sucker!! To HELL you go!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Huey Wen said...

gross la u..so poor thing the mosquitoes..kena squash by ur smelly hand.hehe..

Wed Jan 10, 02:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheh..mozzy nia mar..not bats oso. 9 nia mar..not 900 oso. LOL!!!

Thu Jan 11, 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

aL: diam la..

Thu Jan 11, 10:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home