Sunday, January 07, 2007

Welcome to Sentosa

Ini dia Sentosa.
To those who went to Sentosa before, sure know that the last show is the Magical Fountain. We got to go there early to make sure we get a nice place there. Do you know how bloody hot it was waiting there? And this brainy lady, took out her long sleeve sweater from her bag and start wearing it while me sweating like mad! She got brain ah? Sigh.. Nvm
Then after that this caught my eyes. Wearing tudung la. I mean is so damn hot ok and they can just tolerate with it? If I were them I sure start wearing tubes. Haha..
That's not the end yet ok? Then this fella. She's so smart to korek a lubang at her back so that is not too hot inside. Is that rite? Hahaha..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei..u so hiao wan. snap ppl from behind. korek a lubang?! leima...LOL!

Sun Jan 07, 02:12:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

i can oni snap from bek la. cos me sitting bhind dem ma. haha.. good leh? korek 1 lubang la. if not wat lubang u thinking?

Sun Jan 07, 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger CY said...

Why you so interested with her lubang?

Sun Jan 21, 03:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home