Thursday, January 11, 2007

Help Me...

If you've read my entry bout My Dog, then you'll know that all this while I'm afraid of dogs. Today, I'm here to talk about dogs. It has been awhile in my mind that I wanted a breed dog. I even went to a few dog shops to search for dogs. It has also came to my mind what types of dog i wanted. Mainly this post is up for you guys to help me think of what types of dog should i get.

Should it be Miniature Schnauzer? West Highland White Terrier? Jack Russel Terrier? or Golden Retriever?

I'll appreciate it much if you share your opinion here.
-I'll only be able to get one when I have my own place. So I bet is a condo first. And so I think Golden Retriever is not so suitable right?-


This is Schnauzer
-took from internet-

-took from PISA dog competition-
West Highland White Terrier
-took from internet- -took from k9-
Jack Russel Terrier
-took from Amazon Aquarium and Pet shop-

Golden Retriever
-took from PISA dog competition-

-took from internet-

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you dont want big dogs get Schnauzer or the White TERROR lah. lol.

Thu Jan 11, 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

don 1 terror la.. terrible beta.. Idiot betul la tat guy! dunno say dunno la. say terror pulak. sigh.. i wan tat white terrier la. male o female?

Thu Jan 11, 10:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

female! hahaha...

Sat Jan 13, 08:10:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

y female? cos is female?
LOL!

Sun Jan 14, 11:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

female ma fan.. must send for spaying some more... just go for the male! =D

Tue Jan 23, 08:58:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

apa ni.. 1 ask me go for female 1 ask me go for male.. haih.. but i think i'l prefer female la.. hahaha

Wed Jan 24, 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger dEvIlInE said...

Get all wakakakak ...male less prob

Wed Feb 07, 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

nonsense!!! BROKE la.. u help me feed dem la.

Thu Feb 08, 04:33:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

female later they become baby factory then u'll have a headache distributing pups

there u go...

Thu Feb 22, 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

nalini: nvm la.. i got u guys ma. each 1 take 1 home la. hahaha. settle my prob.

Fri Feb 23, 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home