Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Aquarium

I have been feeding fish since last year. As people says you must have NINE fish(s) in an aquarium. So I started buying NINE Guppies. I like guppies because they are colourful, attractive and beautiful. After few days, some died. Is alright. I'm fine with it so I top up again. After few days the new ones still alive but the old died. I thought maybe I'm not so skillful so I bought new guppies again. After months, the same thing still happen. I went to the fish shop and asked what is going on or stuff like that. They say Guppies have to be "Tang Loh". Means what? It means guppies can only live long with open air. Place like in the garden but not home. They will die fast if they stay under roof.

So I decided to give up and just let the aquarium empty but the water filter is still running. I was really very hardworking when I had that as one of my hobbies because every weekend I sure spend time to wash the whole aquarium. Even if I had plan with friends, I sure wash it before going out.


- This is 2 out of 9 guppies i took when they were still alive -
(What are they doing? Both are male guppies)


Yesterday, my fellow friends took me to a pet shop at Dato Kramat. I found FAKE FISH and OCTOPUS there. Bought traffic light octopus (Red, Yellow, Green), 3 fishes and a seahorse.

With them I do not have to worry about their food, about the water getting dirty, the fishes will die and so on. Now all I have to do is come back from college look at them(although they are fake) and enjoy the beauty in the aquarium.


- Just took after washing the whole aquarium for my NEW FAKE FISH to stay-

4 Comments:

Blogger aL said...

nice leh. buy more to put in lah.

Tue Nov 07, 08:15:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

AL: fishes? o jelly fish?

Wed Nov 08, 01:02:00 AM  
Blogger nalini said...

ahahhahaha
i think u hav the most happening aquarium i've ever seen all my life!

Sun Nov 12, 02:03:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

yin: thx alot... very nice. i'm enjoying dem every day widout worries. kaka.. i think dey enjoy swimming too.

Sun Nov 12, 02:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home