Thursday, November 16, 2006

DVDs at Batu Ferringi

I wanted to go Batu Feringgi to get RM10 sunglasses but couldn't find one.
Ended up buying this...

-Buy 10 FREE 1 at RM40-
-Buy 4 at RM10-
-CD at RM4 each-


Had dinner at Gurney Drive. So Crazy over the SOTONG GORENG!!

-I finished all by myself!! You think am NUTS ah? With aL of cos!-

aL: You siao ah? Order til so much.
Me: You like ma. I order more la.
aL: How to finish like that? Lucky thing I ma order "Tang Hoon Soup"
Me: Just eat la.

After awhile...

Me: Eh, eat la. Don't like ah?
aL: My favorite la. What don't like. Wait la.
Me: Wait? Wait for Christmas ah?
aL: WAIT I FINISHED MY TANG HOON SOUP LA, CB!!!

Me then diam diam continue eating.

aL: Okay done. I take Mantis Prawn first... WOW... Damn nice!!
Me: Nice eat more la. Why not eating sotong yet?
aL: Cannot wait ah? *Taking up the sotong. Putting in her mouth* WOWWWWWWWW HEAVENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Terkejut aku!!!

The Whole Sotong Finished also la...

2 Comments:

Blogger aL said...

leima..i like to wait til christmas kenot ah? kaneh...LOL!

Fri Nov 17, 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

can... is bout 1 mth plus from now. U slowly wait la. I makan 1st. LOL!

Fri Nov 17, 12:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home