Wednesday, November 15, 2006

After SQUASH at FUN PUB

Last Monday we had Squash at PSC. Yin, aL, me together with Van instead of Michie and Cnee. After Squash come dinner. Ordered Medium size Tom Yam Soup but it looks more like a HUGE size to us. Tom Yam is like water to us and note that WE DON'T WASTE FOOD! Hahaha..


There was a funny conversation before we headed to Fun Pub. Here it goes...

P: Eh, lucky thing we didn't order taugeh.

Then all of us started laughing so loudly cos it reminds us of Timothy Tiah's blog. I think those neighbour-table can hear exactly our conversation.

C: I only eat taugeh when got mood. Like in Char Koay Teow, I eat with taugeh but in soupy type I take without taugeh.

P: That's weird!

Van: I don't take Char Koay Teow.

All of us look at her laughing.

T: What you mean by that? Penang Char Koay Teow is the famous ones and you tak makan?

P: Yeah la. Wasted la you.

Van: Noler. You know why or not? Cos eat Char Koay Teow can JILAT one.

Yin, aL and me look at each other stunted and then LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! What does is mean by JILAT? Hahahaha... Later only we get to catch her meaning which is JELAK!!! Ini perempuan punya otak tak boleh pakai la. Or maybe next time she can say I EAT CHAR KOAY TEOW CAN CHIA LAT ONE!!!! Hahaha...

Fun Pub was the next destination. Had drinks there and jokes abit. Anyway, our drinks look like this.

L-R: Shirley Temple, Carrot Juice, Wind Surfer
Front: Bailey's with milk

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

apaleeeeeeee... my shirley temple karer not nice la. why never take photo earlier. ish.

Mon Nov 27, 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

wats the diff taking earlier and later? soh soh eh...

Mon Nov 27, 11:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home