Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Enjoy..

To all my fellow readers,

I'm sorry I've disappointed you guys for not updating my blog recently... I hope you guys can understand how busy I am with my work load as my company is going for the ISO reassessment audit... This means the auditor wil not check randomly but all the documents used since last year september... You think is an easy job? HAHAHA.. If I say easy then you gota blf??? Ask those who experienced it ok?

Furthermore, I'm working in a service company. Meaning got production site lo.. So very mah fun!! IS NOT FUN OK?? nth to play.. But everyday get watch all those foreigner working out building their muscles...
If the foreigners are like this den ok.... can lau nuah

But they are this kinda ppl!!!!
*cant wait to post up this post.. so real pic not with me yet.. internet knot find nice 1.. so i gota go get the real person myself* hahaha...
ENJOY MANHUNT FIRST!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

naked men.. hahaa!!

Wed Aug 29, 03:52:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

wher got? noler.. wher got naked man?
half nia ma!! hahaha

Wed Aug 29, 05:16:00 PM  
Blogger aL said...

*slurps*

Thu Aug 30, 12:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lu mau ISO until bila?

Thu Aug 30, 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger nalini said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
YUMMY.

*slowly floats above ground*

Thu Aug 30, 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

aL: nit towel?

bryan: suppose sep 10 now delay to oct 20.. cos knot finis on time..
so hav to delay my freedom oso..

nalini: hahaha... yum yum huh?

Thu Aug 30, 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger dEvIlInE said...

waraooooooooo.......
now its 'drip drip drip' from my mouth :P:P:P:P ;]~

i like it i like it! hahaha :P my dear also GOT wert....hhehehe

Thu Aug 30, 01:18:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

deviline: ur dear oso got? wher wher? kecik sebatang lili saja la!! hahahaha...

Thu Aug 30, 03:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home