Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My 22nd bday celebration wid my buddies

This year I didn'thave house party for my bday like last year. Last year's was very grand. I invited many ppl.. Friends, come relatives, then mum's frens and neighbours.. Last yr celebrate 21st bday ma.. Of cos grand la..


This year my buddies celebrate my bday for me at foodloaf.. Not me alone but with Nalini sharing to the cake... We din managed to celebrate her bday for her as she was very buzy wid her work..

-so this is our pic with the candle-
-got this for my present-

-wen i open , is a schaunzer!!!-

hey buddies, thanks for all the effort and lies u ppl gota go thru... very happy bout the surprises..
i seriously din expect a fake 1 wen i wish for a real 1.. hahaha... mayb nxt yr.. LOL!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old liao!!! Soon you gonna join the auntie gang liao!! Wakakaka...

Wed Jul 18, 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

kns, indirectly insulting me eh. xP

Thu Jul 19, 01:21:00 AM  
Blogger aL said...

LOL! backfire lah ur blog entry. kena balik! muahhahaha!

Sun Jul 22, 02:21:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

bryan: aunty? u mean u?

nalini: mana ada? sayang sayang ok?

aL: =p

Wed Jul 25, 01:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home