Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Maggie Mee

The other day when we were early for the bus to go Genting, we went to the mamak on the first floor of the bus terminal for breakfast. As I thought I might be hungry on the way, I wake up earlier to make myself breakfast.

My friend, Maggie, decided to have roti canai whereas I'l have my Maggie Mee in the bus. But this is what happen....

-There she goes with her roti canai...-

-This is her reaction after eating it...-

-Then she is so smart to eat my MAGGIE MEE@!-

MAGGIE SOON EAT MY MAGGIE MEE!!!

$%^&%^$#!@~$#%^&
ARGHHH!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maggie.S said...

eeeeeee.........
ooooooo.........
aaaaaa..........
maggie huh??? erm......sound so familiar huh??? erm....ohh...y same name v me one??? omg??? she ate both ah?

Sat Jul 21, 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger aL said...

HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?!

how can lidat. next time ask maggie mee to eat maggie soon back!

so jahat tis maggie soon!

Sun Jul 22, 02:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg!!!
u eat my sis!!!lolz....^^

Sun Jul 22, 02:19:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

maggie: hahaha..

aL: eat bek? hahaha...

joan: den u ma don hav sis liao lo...

Wed Aug 29, 02:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home