Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Fark Up Life

I bet most of you all know that I'm working in Bukit Minyak, which is near to autocity, Juru. Some keep asking, why the hell I go work so far when I'm staying here in Bayan Lepas, near QBM. For those of you who dunno, I'm working for my dad! He has a company here in Bukit Minyak. So everyday I got to travel from Penang to Mainland.. Usually ppl took bout 45 mins but I only took around 20-25 mins to reach.

Now you ppl must be thinking.."WARAO, THIS FELLA WORKING FOR DAD!! MUST BE VERY RICH.. SAMO ALWAYS COMPLAIN NO MONEY!!!" Come on la friend.. Rich? Let me tell you ok? Yes I got to admit that he bought me a car to drive. He USED to pay for my petrol till recently.. and GUESS HOW MUCH MY SALARY!!! Expecting how much? Is not few thousands ok? And is not even ONE THOUSAND, 900 nia minus EPF samo? Left how much ah? Even his production workers earn more than me.

He used to say, "Gal ah.. if wana go out, instead of going to the public, you can take your friends to Penang Swimming Club(PSC). Over there they have security and all. Even they have their own private beach there. Wouldn't scared if there are robbers around and etc..."

So me pandai pandai take my friends all there enjoy lo.. And recently, he deduct my salary for the food i ate and facilities i used in PSC. Balance after EPF oso about 800 nia. Now deduct samo.. Left how much? Now that he say no more petrol allowance for me.. Means with the balance after deducting PSC expenses i got to pay my petrol? WHAT THE FARK IS WRONG WITH HIM? Say one thing, do another thing. THEN I EAT WHAT WOR!!!!

What the point of working for him then let him deduct all my salary? Not giving me any allowance.. Yesterday, I got to know that his Batu Maung factor is closing down due to the land owner is taking over the place.. So he is now moving all the staff and machinery over to Bukit Minyak here.

I asked my admin clerk, "So.. the clerk there want to come over? She stay in Batu Maung and now ask her to come over? She agreed with it?"

My admin clerk reply, "Oh, we giving her allowance ma.. Unless she don't want to work anymore cos she also at the retiring age d."

WTF MAN!!! She get allowance and ME??? What I got? Ya.. I know what I got.. I got all my SALARY DEDUCTED!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger ColleenC said...

walau..didnt knoe u so wai wat..
y he so beh syok u now...
wad also cut?
didnt talk to ur mum meh?
ask her to calculate see..
ur salary and expenses ancua save also not enuff ar..

beh ho seh la like dat..
thought u went for d interview d?
how did it go? go work elsewhr la..

Thu Jun 28, 02:41:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

colleen: now oni u no? he wana do wat oso i din say anything..

til few days ago i saw in his car got many packets of tambun biscuit..

plus mum samo jes get to no bout the PSC cos he kaypo go tel mum
which i din wana let mum no as i din wan her to worry...

but since he so kaypo so i told everything to mum including petrol..
she was like he nuts izit? but mum cant do anything cos tats wat he wan..

mum ask me to tok 2 him which is smtg impossible for me to do!!!

Thu Jun 28, 04:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If really no turning liao mah get another job in Penang island loh. At least save a lot on petrol.

Anyway, it's still not the end of the world. Maybe pretend that you just finished study loh, start from zero and get a new job.

No matter how, you still have your best friends and if you don't mind plus an uncle. Haha...
Cheer up a bit, ok. :-)

Thu Jun 28, 07:07:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

hahaha plus an uncle... wonder who huh. :P

well, if you've thought it thru and u wanna work in PG island and start from scratch, let's do it together babeh!!!! yee-hawwww!

Thu Jun 28, 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger ColleenC said...

can i tag along?
working in gurney sounds like a whole lot of fun..
ada sui? haha

Fri Jun 29, 08:52:00 AM  
Blogger aL said...

a bunch of crazy people you all are. haha.

Fri Jun 29, 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger Big Belly Khuen said...

PC i think stands for "pek chek" in this situation but most parents try to make the most out of their children cos when they do so their children can grow automatically...
just try to think out of the box

Mon Jul 02, 02:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chefkhuen: haha... PC=Phek Chek huh? good 1!! hahaha. i no la.. but diff situation.. very chim.. oni buddies no...

Wed Jul 04, 01:26:00 PM  
Blogger LogicYuan said...

chEeeEEEeeeEeem!

Sat Jul 14, 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

ji yuan: :)

Wed Jul 25, 01:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home