Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SMS

Yesterday when I was about to go out for my lunch, I got this message from angel. I thought she sent it wrongly to me.. Cos I did nothing wrong..


And this is my reply to her. Maybe she really wanted to send it to me.. So i ask..

I was hoping for her reply to be.. "Oppss Sorry wrong msg" but I got this instead..
I became panic. I really dunno what I've done. So I fast fast reply.. Cos I don't say bad things bout my buddies nor saying bad things bout them in PUBLIC! NEVER!

Then I got this reply..
I called her she close down my phone. Make me more Kin Cheong cos I appreciate our friendship alot eh.. Suddenly samo say like tat.. So I fai fai call Bryan ask him what happen..
Cos she said PUBLIC ok? I don't remember mentioning her name in my blog recently. So I really wana no wat's my mistake. And at last I get to know the answer...

Is all because I posted this in her FRIENDSTER!!!
hahahahahahahahaha




3 Comments:

Blogger aL said...

how could you do that to all of us in public?!

Tue Jun 26, 04:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I whacked everyone until very syiok! Wuahahahha...

Tue Jun 26, 04:11:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

aL: diam la u.. later i post urs here oni u no!!!

bryan: very syiok huh? ur turn next.. u wait!!

Tue Jun 26, 06:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home