Friday, June 22, 2007

Movie ticket

Many people have been saying how good and bad Pirates of the Carribean was. For me personally, I haven't watched any of it.. No time i guess cos during college time ma.. Now that I got the time so I went and watch with my friends and I took my siblings as my parents wasn't around. Guess how long the list was?

-This long... haha..-
15 all together-A closer look on the ticket-
We watched it in Prangin cos we couldn't get any good place in Gurney and QBM
The movie was ok la.. I love the part where they were sailing, and it was very cold until one of dem broke his toe. I laugh non-stop. haha.. Overall I rate it 7/10..

The people that attended was:
My buddies: aL, Michie, Yin, Cnee
aL's colleague: Maggie, Sherry, Janice, Ooi
My siblings: Helen, Stephanie(baby), Bernard(Boy)
Others: Phaik Ling, Kher Sing, Jason(Helen's bf)

and of cos MYSELF la.. =p

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo...never ask me join oso...sad nia... T.T
sigh...fren arr..tis is wut we cal fren?? sigh...
lolz....kiddin ^^

Fri Jun 22, 01:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that holding the movie tickets with a tuala????

Fri Jun 22, 01:50:00 PM  
Blogger runawaycat said...

Hahahaha! Me too! Everyone stop laughing d but I still 'chun' in my seat trying not to make any laughing sound.

Fri Jun 22, 08:39:00 PM  
Blogger Chee Hsien said...

hahaha... still haven't break my record... 22 something i guess :P

Fri Jun 22, 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

joansoon: of cos flen flen la.. u come bek time we go movie ok? tat time u come bek fr kl, i took u to movie st8 ok? 4get liao? old d hior?

bryan: u think leh? who else so fair ah? orange tuala, black shirt.. samo wat hint.. oh yea.. the rite hand wrist can see? tats all about the hint..

runaway cat: tats bad!!! lucky i din go wid u.. LOL!! instead of laughin on tat fella in the movie, i'l end up laughin at u. hahaha..

chee hsien: realli? come la.. we all shoutout members 25 ppl going for the bloggers' meet tmrw.. beat ur record d? haha...

Sat Jun 23, 12:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya hor..i omos 4get dee..spent quite a time to recal bac~~ hehe...
the "funniest" movie>>> (The hill have eyes 2)....
aint it funny??!! ^^ lol...

Sat Jun 23, 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger aL said...

aL's colleague!?!!

urgh erm uhm...

is that the correct category?

dont alwiz use my name ah.

puki.

Sun Jun 24, 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger CRIZ LAI said...

Dropping by from BlogWawasan Orient's Voice Attendance List to see how you are. I guessed I missed you during the event. Anyway do keep in touch :)

Mon Jun 25, 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger YY said...

ur fen siao one la... anyway nice to meet you

Wed Jun 27, 08:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home