Friday, June 08, 2007

Hotels...

This is the Hotel I stayed in Trengganu. Is called Hotel YT MIDTOWN... 2 STAR!!!
-Whole building-

-The Bed-

-The toilet-

This is the hotel we stayed in Kelantan. Is called Dynasty Inn. I din't manage to steal the picture of the room and toilet but I did manage to steal 8 sausages to the bus from the breakfast buffet they provided.. (In case I hungry in the bus ma!! HAHAHA!)

-Dynasty Inn-

One more thing that I forgot to snap was the reminder they paste on the toilet wall.

It stated there as:-
PLEASE DO NOT THROW RUBBISH
INTO TO LET BOWL!!

3 Comments:

Blogger aL said...

so grand wan all the hotels? hahahhaa...

Tue Jun 12, 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

aL: yea yea very!!! wid yb samo!! haha.. his wife say.. "nxt time book a beta place la!!! i don mind pay more!!" HAHA..

Wed Jun 13, 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Mon Nov 10, 06:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home