Tuesday, April 17, 2007

He say wrongly or I heard wrongly?

Unc: Hello, Jennifer. This is Chin Nee's father.

*BLUR* How the hell Chin Nee's father got my number?

ME: Har? Hi Uncle.

Unc: I heard last time you studied in TARC right?

ME: Yes.. and??

Unc: You rent a place in front of TARC there right?

ME: Yeah.. *Still thinking why the fark her dad call me!*

Unc: I was wondering if you have any contact owner of the houses there?

ME: I think I still have it. Is the TARC near your place? *To make sure talking to the right person cos Chin Nee stay near TARC*

Unc: Yeah..

Me: Oh hold on.. 016-*******

Unc: Thanks. So how are you doing?

Me:*What the fark? I barely no you!* Doing find I guess.

Unc: Oh by the way Ah Poh is in hospital! !

ME: @#$%^&*(&^%$#!!!!! Who? Chin Nee's ah ma? *Why tell me?*

Unc: Yeah..

ME: *Something very wrong* JOBE!! May I no who is this?

Unc: Ah girl's father la... If not how I get your number?

WTF?? IS CHEE MEI's FATHER!!
NOT CHIN NEE's FATHER!!!

Chee Mei, are you back in penang? If you are, we meet up ok?

7 Comments:

Blogger nalini said...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL. ROFL.

APALAH LU.

moral of the story: pls korek your telinga regularly.

Wed Apr 18, 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Mischique said...

har? chee mei from my class punya chee mei ar?

Wed Apr 18, 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

nalini: i did!! EVERYDAY after MANDI!!

mischique: yaya.. ur classmate chee mei.. my neighbour since she was born..

Wed Apr 18, 09:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apakausai..
har tiuk wa chi eh..
tiuk che kia since when my dad got lalang wif u..rofl

Fri Apr 20, 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

cnee: eh.. i oso got a shock ok? suddenly i heard someone's dad call. samo the other day ur mum called my hp. now ur dad? die liao la.. nearly lao sai!! LOL!

Fri Apr 20, 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger runawaycat said...

hie jen!

Sun Apr 22, 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

hi runawaycat! thanks for dropping by.. take care..

Mon Apr 23, 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home