Monday, April 16, 2007

Friendship

I'm very down today. Can't concentrate my work at all. That's the reason why I'm here. I was thinking all night what I've done wrong. The truth always hurt. But to my case, the sentence hurts.
I was trying to help but end up it was my fault? I don't get it. You dunno how much it hurts. If I really said something wrong then I'm sorry.

I don't wish this small matter affect our friendship. The 6 of us will remain the 6 of us! Nothing can change our friendship as I believe our friendship is strong to over come these small stuff.


I no is very stress up with the things around. Anything you can stil find me ok? We can still talk things out. We are all still buddies. Rite?

I REALLY VALUE OUR FRIENDSHIP!!
WHERE IS THE 6 OF US EH PICTURE??

4 Comments:

Blogger dEvIlInE said...

i value our frenship a lot..but a ttimes we just noe ITS there...frenship remains forever

Mon Apr 16, 09:45:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

yeah... i love all of you to bits! i've never been in a group friendship that's this strong all my life. but i know i don't show as much by spending enough time with you folks cos i may have other priorities in life. hope you guys know and understand that... no matter what happens, we'll be buddies till the end of time!

~xoxoxo- here's to the 6 of us, cheers!~

Mon Apr 16, 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

and to your last qn, sorry-ler... i know no pic is perfect without me... :( :( :(

i must make up for the lost time...

Mon Apr 16, 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger ColleenC said...

waa..jst noticed..
u took time to link our sites ar..

each and evryone of us hav flaws la..
noone's perfect..noone's always right..
key is to see thru our differences and to forgive and forget lor..

eh and pls frens and buddies..
can tell me wad's my prob?
d stuffs dat u guys dislike about me d most..

ive gotta work on sumting..
its been way toooo toooo long d..
XD

Thu Apr 26, 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home