Monday, April 16, 2007

Something very wrong

I was already home half hour ago. Since I wasn't in the mood and the office electric keep going off, I came home early. Something is very wrong with me. I have not been eating since Thursday. All I drink is MILO ICE KAU! I can feel my tummy drumming. I'm very hungry but when I sees the food, I chiak beh lok. Oh god! What's happening to me? Is something very wrong but I dunno wat it is. Yesterday I had ikan panggang for dinner til now. Whole day today I din eat yet. All I had for today is MILO ICE KAU from 1 of the mamak stall on my way back from work.

OH GOD HELP! PLS TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

5 Comments:

Blogger ~SHiAwAsE~ said...

You're pregnant. Go pharmacy buy pregnancy test kit. 9 bucks only. Hahah...cheer up kiddo! You sound down...To hell with everything!

Mon Apr 16, 09:14:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

shiawase: how u no is 9 bucks nia? u bot b4? HOR HOR!! now i no ur secret! LOL!

Mon Apr 16, 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

hahaaha.. happened to me before. i remembered one time when i ate very little for weeks! but i never found out that i was preggers...

good chance to shed those kilos... ;)

Mon Apr 16, 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger ~SHiAwAsE~ said...

I noe la...sell b4 ma...not necessarily buy right hahahaha

Tue Apr 17, 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

nalini: i think i gain la. haih..

shiawase: yea rite~!!! admit it ok? LOL~!

Wed Apr 18, 09:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home