Saturday, November 25, 2006

Drunken Night

Yesterday lunch at Amandari then to Gurney drive. Sitting by the beach, listening to the KAP SIAO ONG talking(Ai Ling and Yin Yin). * Suppose the song from A1 goes - Sitting by the window, singing songs of love- Mana tau terbalik. sigh* Meeting Chin Nee at Janice's to see her BROWNIE!! *She found it at last* Then next agenda was drinking coconut water at Abu Siti Lane again. Bought 2 share by 3. Cnee don't take coconut. Not knowing where to go, driving all the way headed no where to see got any new houses cos Yin want to buy. Drove all the way to Teluk Kumbar.

Cnee: Teluk Kumbar here meh?
aL: Ah boh then where?
Cnee: Not RECSAM there meh?
*All stunted!*
Yin: RECSAM there? Tesco there you mean?
Cnee: Yeah. The place where play Badminton eh.
*I suddenly stop the car and then started laughing like hell!!*
PC: For god SAKE!!! That is BUKIT DUMBAR!!! Not TELUK KUMBAR!!

Hahahahahaha... My god! This girl's punya brain cannot pakai la. Always so blur. Breakfast say Lunch. Lunch say Dinner. Bukit Dumbar become Teluk Kumbar. Sigh..

Next was back to near by Yin's house for tea. I need to get home to give my mum car as she needed it. Then Yin suppose to come pick me up later. As some huge accident happen at the penang bridge, all roads so HEAVY traffic plus the HEAVY rain. Why must both HEAVY things happen together? So instead of them coming over, I drive down again as mum going to drive her own car. Say earlier la. Now have to stuck in the blady jam waiting for butter to smoothen it. Haha.. As planned, Batu Ferringi is the next destination. Yin wanted to get some CDs. 3 CDs for RM10 nia ok? So cheap! BJ selling 1 CD for RM6!! Use SAMURAI punya knife eh ok?

Dropped Cnee home. Wanted to get drunk so dropped by PSC get a bottle of Grant's, 8 years old, cost me RM86. Then we went back to Michie brother's place.

-This is the bottle, Grant's-

Me first time drink ok? I dunno what is going to happen next but I just want to get myself drunk badly that night. So Yin got me 1st MUG. I finished in 15 mins. Next aL got me the 2nd MUG. Is betul betul KAW. Not the KOPI KAPAL API KAW! This aL right, I think she really want to get me drunk so that she can dunno do what to me at night. Hahaha.. After finished watching the Little Man, I terus go to bed. Woke up at 4 something 5 cause cannot sleep. Sleep back then wake up again at 8 something. Decided to watch School of Rock. After watching go back home...

6 Comments:

Blogger aL said...

u dream lahhhhhhhhh i wanna do things to u when u got drunk! hahahaha! find goats also dont wan u ok. geddit already?

Tue Nov 28, 02:09:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

haha... who nos wen u got despo and high. u drank SUPER KAW OK? haha.. JK la.. CB CANT JOKE AH NOW?

Tue Nov 28, 02:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually.... i did something to you that nite....

bwahahahaha!

Tue Nov 28, 07:50:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

u did smtg? den YOU GOT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT!!! GET IT?

Wed Nov 29, 01:51:00 AM  
Blogger aL said...

haha. dats not kaw enuf. next time we CHIVAS ok. den u see the real yin .... RAWRRRRRRRRRRR!

Wed Nov 29, 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

serious? ok. I'l get 1 from my hs den and see yin RAWRRRRRRR!

Wed Nov 29, 04:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home