Sunday, January 04, 2009

Birthday Cake...

On the day we went Hong Kong Disneyland, it is also the day of my youngest sister's Birthday (25th Dec). So nice that she gets to celebrate her birthday in Hong Kong Disneyland whole day. I wish it for my entire life oso.. but her 10th birthday is already so fun!!

Since mum's birthday is the next day (26th Dec), so we bought 2 cakes to celebrate with them.. At 11:58pm we celebrated sis and 12:01am we celebrated mum's in the hotel room.. YAY!!

This is how the cake looks like.. SMALL and EXPENSIVE!!! Bought it from Disneyland since we were there the whole day. Is cost HK$44 per piece.. So around RM22 each. CUTE RIGHT?? Is cheese cake with the Mickey Mouse face on..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow such cute cakes! :) Expensive a little bit for birthday never mind... only once a year ma :) Hope you guys enjoyed HK Disneyland! I've never been to Disneyland before...

Sun Jan 04, 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

ya is expensive..
but for my family..
i think is worth it..
plus is not my money who buys it..
is my aunty bee gnor who paid for it..
hahahaha

and it tastes YUMMY!!!

Mon Jan 05, 12:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home