Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maxis to Digi

I was sleeping and suddenly, mum call my digi hp.. “y off ur 012 phone? Hiao ah”

Very blur answered “huh? Where got? Is on wat..”

Since she started screaming bout my hp is off, she forgot wat she called for..

Damn funny.. this is my mum.. old liao..

So I went to check on my hp is on la wei..

End up everyone start calling my hs and scolding my mum hiao for offing her hp..

Actually is not our problem. Is the maxis line problem. At the moment, wen I’m home, my maxis line tak boleh guna. As in I cant received call o sms but I call call and sms out. Funny right?

Mum called to maxis.. and they say is technical problem. So my housing area nearby here all oso facing the same problem.

To those who wish to contact me, u can contact my digi number. So far only VERY FEW friends of mine got this number. So if u wishe to have, msn me o leave a msg here for me.

;)

2 Comments:

Blogger millymin said...

naturally hiow wan wat! Who dunno? At least your mum just found out =) LOL

Thu Sep 25, 01:45:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

cb lok...
naturally 1 huh?
yea lo..
natural 1..
beta den ppl act act eh..
hahaha..

Thu Sep 25, 01:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home