Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Phone Conversation

*Sun while shine my friend, Wun let you down, my dear...*
was the ringtone played wen my mum called

me:
ya..

mum:
gal ah.. nxt time ah.. if come bek later ah.. beta don come bek

me:
har? don come bek?

mum:
yday, bee ngor aunt got home bout 10 smtg and 6 malay guys were following her.
(for ur info, bee ngor is my mum's fren and stay near by)

me:
so jialat?

mum:
yea.. so nxt time if u plan to come home late, jes don come home la.. stay at fren's place..

YAHOO!!!
NO NIT GO HOME... SO WHERE SHALL I STAY?
WHO WANA KEEP ME?
HAHAHA...

8 Comments:

Blogger aL said...

yerrrr. haha.

Wed Nov 07, 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger JJ Jason said...

Itik kenot keep.
Later mak itik marah.

Fri Nov 09, 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

jen we go sleep on ze beachhhhhhhhh!
keep ur mats in the car!

if only my parents think the same way. hehehe :P

Sat Nov 10, 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

jen, u got an official passport not to go home ZZzz...HOORAY!!!

Sat Nov 10, 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aL: u yer wat? don jeles la..

JJ: i din say wana go ur place oso.. perasan itik!!

nalini: if only!! haha.. tat day the mats is in my car but car in hosp..

michelle: yea lo.. so wher we wana go?

Mon Nov 12, 09:33:00 PM  
Blogger Eunice said...

warao, liddis also can?
lemme call ur mum :p

Tue Dec 04, 01:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Thu Mar 20, 07:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! your mum so nice! I think my mum is ok as long as I tell her I'm not coming home... though she never did tell me "no need come home"...

Fri Mar 21, 07:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home