Sunday, September 16, 2007

Letter

Got a letter from IPG not long ago... When I first saw it, I thought it was a complain letter or smtg nice saying that I got rewarded smtg....
Manatau when I open... This is wat I saw...


Zoom in
-CONGRATULATION! GRADUATION CEREMONY!-
At last... me sudah graduate Deg liao!!!
The graduation will be held on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 in Hotel Equatorial , Penang.
Can't wait liao...

-What should i fill in?-
I'm 163cm.. take M wil it be too small? take L will it be too big?

TELL ME!!!

No wonder la so CHEAP!!! Per GUEST is RM55!
Mum and Dad already RM110 liao..
Who else wana go???
hahaha...

8 Comments:

Blogger JJ Jason said...

Congratulation!!!!!!!!
I juz started my diploma there.
T_T
still a long way to go

Mon Sep 17, 05:01:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

congratulations Ooi Poh Horrrrrrr!!!
where to niaxt? Masters?

Tue Sep 18, 10:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratesssssssss!!

Tue Sep 18, 02:27:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

jjzai: thanks!!!
yaya long time to go.. don worry
all the best!!

nalini: thanks.. not sure la..
company not so stable la.. nit my help..
mayb after tat la..

byran: thanks!!

Tue Sep 18, 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger aL said...

wahrao ehh... showed ur home address to the whole world d. lol.

congrats babe! think u shud take size L. adui. u in pg so near nia. wrong size ma go change lor. hahaha.

we sure go wan. but wait outside. lol. not whole family go wan ah?

RM55 x 5? hahaha.

Tue Sep 18, 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger Maggie.S said...

congrate!

RM55 per person??? am i hear wrong???? y so x one???

den....

agreed v aL, we all wait outside! you come out n take photo v us lor!!! :P

Thu Sep 20, 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger miChi3 said...

hey there..
congratulations for sudah graduate degree..=D
Last time my sis graduation ceremony also at the same place..the price almost like that, me n my bro at outside waiting lor..

Fri Sep 21, 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Eunice said...

congrats! :p
u pay extra 55 i go clap hand for u :p

Wed Oct 10, 08:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home