Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Not Speeding...

The following has nothing to do with my SPEEDING BUT when I'm NOT SPEEDING!

Yesterday when I was on my way home at penang bridge, I came to this jam. I mean real JAM that you got to STOP! BREAK! No car was behing my car. Out of sudden when I look at the rear mirror, I saw this Lorry coming towards me. I think the speed is about 70km/h. I was so scared. The lorry going to bang me. Oh God Please Save ME!! My rite foot is fully on the break!! MY GOD!!! 1 meter left! I don't dare look. I was ready to get crash by the lorry. If I get out from my car, the possibility of me getting injured is higher than I stay in my car. Then I heard the banging sound. "POOOMMMM" Guess wat? No impact!! I faster look my rear mirror. Instead of the lorry bang me, the driver turn to the rite and crash into the middle divider. Not CHIET end of story. I saw the tail of the lorry swing to the front. Meaning the lorry is now horizontal and I'm at the vertical position. Lucky the tail also din't kena me.

SCARY!!!
WANA LAO SAI LIAO!!!

I was really very lucky man!! The left lane no car. So I faster turn left and VROOOMM off. I scared later the cars after the lorry will crash into the lorry and bang me!! So I faster speed off.

Just now at work, I was telling my colleague bout my experience yesterday. Guess what he told me.. He say, "Go home tonight. Wake your brother up at 3:38 am, ask him to take out his underwear, fold nicely then put on top of your car"


"WHAT THE FARK?"
@#$^*%@!#%*&^%$#@%$#@^

15 Comments:

Blogger ItchyHandseng said...

oooo lucky you.haha.Next time dun press on the brake.it will only cost more damage.Anywayzz did u take ur brozz te kor and put it on ur car?hahaha

Thu Mar 29, 03:48:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

chenseng: wat do u mean by don break? cost more damage? meaning? every car stop. i mean stop in don move. My car was still for more than 40 seconds already b4 the lorry came.

and of cos i din put my bro's thay koh on my car la. siao ah? the driver ma sooi ka beh si!! LOL! no way m gona do tat!!

Thu Mar 29, 03:57:00 PM  
Blogger ItchyHandseng said...

ermm i mean dun step on the break when u see somebody going to langgar u.

Thu Mar 29, 06:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what your colleague suggested.
You should try lah, see whether the trick works. Haha...

Thu Mar 29, 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger ~SHiAwAsE~ said...

if you step on break all the impact will go on u. if you dun some will b transfered to the car in front of u.

n this post is funny. i like your 'fark'

Thu Mar 29, 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger nalini said...

thank God you escaped in the nick of time. :D

*hugs*

Fri Mar 30, 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger - PC - said...

chen seng: u no where the incident happen? in the middle of the brigde going down. so if i don break, my car sure move down. i understand wat u toking but depends on situation oso la..

bryan: u very "CHICKY" har!! u wait!

shiawase: i got it gal.. hey.. don simply fark ok? ppl can misund eh u no? LOL!

nalini: ya.. scary ok? wen i call n tok 2 u.. my whole body was shivering!! kia ka siao!! *hugs bek*

Fri Mar 30, 01:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*clap clap* hehe....do another stunt kar ? haha...apasai no pic ? stop ur car n take some pic ma, keke :P if sum1 gonna bang from ur back, they say don't step break coz it will reduce the impact, the most ur car will bang the front car only...u think the lorry will bang ur car and ur car fly into the sea meh ? hehe :P itulah ...drive fast den break, ppl behind sure can't break in time.. keke ...advise is always take a look at ur rear mirror, so u know if sum1 is near u or not :P

Fri Mar 30, 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

kahpeng: how many times u wan me to explain!!! no car was behind!! nth!! i wasnt speed!!! don't u get it? Wen i stop I look at the rear mirror and no vehicle la!! den suddenly this lorry come too fast!! as i was at the slope der ma.. cant blame him la. cos knot c oso...

Sat Mar 31, 01:41:00 AM  
Blogger aL said...

walau eh... hollywood style storyline! got brad pitt anot?

LOL!

Sat Mar 31, 04:39:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

storyline? u mean my husband? LOL! me evy low profile.. very few ppl no bout this nia.

Sat Mar 31, 05:57:00 PM  
Blogger Norman Ng said...

Don't worry 1...
Who bang ppl in the back, dat fella gotta pay 1...
U sit in front sure safe 1...

Tue Apr 03, 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

norman ng: u teaching me smtg new? LOL!

Tue Apr 03, 05:31:00 PM  
Blogger ~SHiAwAsE~ said...

bang ppl at the back...Hahahaha...No i'm not having funny thoughts.

Thu Apr 12, 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger - PC - said...

shiwase: HA HA HA!! i no wat u thinking. HA HA HA!!

Fri Apr 13, 12:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home